POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : replacing colors on an image_map...how? : replacing colors on an image_map...how? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  replacing colors on an image_map...how?
From: normdoering
Date: 27 Nov 2002 02:20:04
Message: <web.3de471b9539782556d954fc00@news.povray.org>
I know I use to do this prior to 3.5, I think in Megapov, I could change the
way an image map was read by giving it it a color_map, but I'm getting
errors now in 3.5.

Perhaps I've just forgotten the syntax?

Can anyone out there help? What is the syntax for changing colors in an
image map so that they can perform double duty?

Can it only be done with grey scale or 8-bit palleted images?

-- normdoering